Our client is a regional leader in the high-end luxury co-working space. They have been inspired by the demand for a more holistic space in which to conduct business – the desire for somewhere to gather, create and innovate rather than merely get things done. Because beyond productivity, work is also about new conversations, connections, inspiration, contemplation, and repose. Our client is designed to be the perfect backdrop to the highlights of life happening.
About the role
We are looking for a resourceful and creative thinking Sales Manager to drive sales in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the active requisition of members by generating and creating direct sales opportunities.
A successful Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of sales targets through the accurate forecasting of sales opportunities and converting leads to sales.
Be the Sales Guru
- Responsible for ensuring the achievement of sales targets through the accurate forecasting of sales opportunities and converting leads to sales.
- Carry out prospecting via working with brokers, cold calling, social media/online outreach, networking events, while simultaneously managing inbound leads and existing pipeline
- Generate leads, create direct sales opportunities and drive sales across various locations
- Run the entire sales process from qualification to close: this includes prospecting, outreaching, generating leads, pitching, touring, negotiating, and closing sales
- Execute strategic sales plans to maximise business opportunities and achieve sustainable growth and success
- Work with trackers and automation platforms to efficiently input, track and analyse data to develop and implement business plans and maximise sales effectiveness
- Provide accurate sales forecasts of opportunities to ensure achievement of sales targets
- Develop, articulate, and deliver complex concepts, business solutions, and sales presentations
- Handle renewals and upsell existing memberships
Play a part in creating the Community
- Be a brand ambassador who can effectively communicate the brand and ethos to ensure the highest conversion rate and member satisfaction
- Attend relevant networking events to build a database of potential clients and partners
- Forge new relationships with like-minded businesses, community organisations, industry thought leaders, potential members, partners and maintain the relationships
- Build a strong pipeline for current and future business
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales-related fields
- Proven track record in prospecting and closing sales, experience in customer service and relationship building
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills; confident interacting with vendors, speakers, and cross-company teams at all different levels of seniority
- Self-starter with a good attitude towards learning