Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, housekeeping activities, facilities maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose-built for the hospitality market.
We are looking for a driven, creative, and energetic Sales Engineer to join our team. You will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and play a key role in the growth of the company, as we expand our footprint in the global hospitality market.
You will have a proven track record for getting things done and maintaining a high level of ownership and accountability. In this role, you will be responsible for working with Sales, Marketing, Product, implementation and Client Service teams to design, sell and support solutions to customers utilizing the entire suite of products and services.
To be successful as a sales engineer, you will develop and be required to possess an in-depth knowledge of our company's workforce and service management solutions to prospects and existing clients. You should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You should be driven to achieve your sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Be able to discover and discuss both technical and business challenges in the management and operation of businesses in the hospitality Industry
- Present the technical capabilities and business value of all products and services Define, present, and demonstrate the product suite to prospects in person and via web collaboration tools
- Participate in technical discussions with key prospects Deliver strategic product demonstrations Provide technical assistance in responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs and RFPs
- Represent select trade shows and conferences
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field
- Experience in sales and the technology field
- Computer proficiency and a demonstrated strength in developing presentations and demos
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership and team working skills
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 30% of the time
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask
- Experience in selling workforce management applications a PLUS
- Experience in working with Hospitality Companies a PLUS
- Multilingual – English & Mandarin Chinese/other Asian languages a PLUS