For over 40 years, our client has been at the forefront of technology innovation in hospitality. They have sourced inspiration by forging close partnerships with best-in-class hoteliers, resulting in a comprehensive suite of integrated hospitality operations management products.
He/She takes the reins of the Sales and account management activities in Saudi Arabia
His or her main responsibilities are:
- To be the vanguard of the company’s sales effort.
- Ensure the maintenance of good business relationships with key clients, deepen software solutions offering to all International Chain Hotels and develop new business opportunities within the hotel industry in Saudi Arabia.
- Deepen the channels and enhance the management processes for all products.
- Spearhead the growth & development of the company’s business by representing the company at the highest level.
- Lead and manage the business profitably.
- Executes a plan which will generate more revenue from existing clients as well as develop new clients.
- Experience in the hospitality industry with knowledge of hotel operations.
- A Hunter with an outgoing personality and like networking/socializing events with hoteliers
- Know the Middle East market well and have sufficient contacts (owners/Channel Partners/System Integrators/Hotel senior management team and Chains Management companies) to go after
- Handle the entire sales process from prospect to closing of the deal.
- Understand hotel technologies and able to pick up new technologies fairly fast
- Speak fluent English, a 2nd language suitable for this market will be a plus.
- Numbers driven and is solely focused on achieving the revenue and profit targets on overall accounts
- Good client relationship management skills to ensure continuous maintenance of client relationship even after sales is completed