For over 40 years, our client has been at the forefront of technology innovation in hospitality. They have sourced inspiration by forging close partnerships with best-in-class hoteliers, resulting in a comprehensive suite of integrated hospitality operations management products.
He/She takes the reins of the Sales and account management activities in Hawaii
His or her main responsibilities are:
- To be the vanguard of the company’s sales effort.
- Ensure the maintenance of good business relationships with key clients, deepen software solutions offering to all International Chain Hotels and develop new business opportunities within the hotel industry in Hawaii
- Deepen the channels and enhance the management processes for all products.
- Spearhead the growth & development of the company’s business by representing the company at the highest level.
- Lead and manage the business profitably.
- Executes a plan which will generate more revenue from existing clients as well as develop new clients.
- Experience in the hospitality industry with knowledge of hotel operations.
- A Hunter with an outgoing personality and like networking/socializing events with hoteliers
- Know the Hawaiian market well and have sufficient contacts (owners/Channel Partners/System Integrators/Hotel senior management team and Chains Management companies) to go after
- Handle the entire sales process from prospect to closing of the deal.
- Understand hotel technologies and able to pick up new technologies fairly fast
- Numbers driven and is solely focused on achieving the revenue and profit targets on overall accounts
- Good client relationship management skills to ensure continuous maintenance of client relationship even after sales is completed