Our client is an international award-winning travel organization looking for an experienced Regional Manager to be based in Sydney.
They are one of the leading global travel distribution platforms. Their technology enables travel buyers and suppliers to come together and seamlessly create joyful experiences for travellers all over the world.
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- Maintain existing business, developing strong commercial and personal relationships between the partners and the sales team at all levels of the business to win new opportunities and achieve targets.
- Market research, indoor & outdoor customer support, product training and establishment of new business opportunities from A-Z
- Identify, negotiate, and partner with potential partners.
- Work closely with internal teams and departments at headquarters to maximize business opportunities.
- Renew business opportunities and share knowledge across the team.
- Navigate customer needs within the market to maximize daily productivity.
- Analyse and follow ROI vs budget, driving the team for highest targets using BI tool.
- Manage a team of local commercial and operation executives, media, collection.
- Use your knowledge and experience in the market to build the company brand.
- Regular reporting to the Regional Director
- A strong sales leader that is passionate about new challenges and with demonstrated ability to execute a particular sales strategy successfully in the respective market.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and goal-oriented work style, ability to work under high pressure, excellent business communication skills and full independency.
- Strong experience in Business-to-Business negotiations and sales management
- Strong experience leading a sales team and develop new/existing markets.
- Strong sales skills and a proven track record in the local travel industry
- Able to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures.
- Able to travel on business trips regularly, driving license.
- Willing to work as a self-contractor/consultant agreement (VAT)
- Previous background in the Travel industry is a must! (Minimum 7 years' experience in a similar position)