Our client is a regional market leader and a fully integrated luxury brand focusing on media and content.
We are looking for a commercially minded, full-time team player to work with executive leadership to grow its digital business. This role touches every part of the digital organization-including editorial, video, social, audience development, e-commerce, newsletter, membership subscriptions, sales, and marketing-with a central focus on identifying and overseeing digital content that drives the audience growth while creating opportunities for new consumer and advertising revenue.
Oversee all digital editorial content on the website for both regionally to perform for maximum results to grow the site. Manage a team and leverage on manpower and resources in all the markets to develop the concepts, packaging, and execution for all content across all sites. Guide Social Media direction to amplify brand and content.
Strategy and Business
Work with the country MDs and commercial team to define and implement strategic positioning and programming for all digital properties, zeroing in on consumer revenue (subscriptions, memberships, e-commerce, experiential, and more) and advertising and licensing opportunities.
Digital Audience Development/Growth/Partnerships
Work with Growth team to grow the site in a fast and efficient way through searching, defining and tracking habits, formulating key learnings and insights into what is working and not working for the site, refining and implementing newsletter and social media growth strategies including engagement, audience-building tactics, and special initiative, gaining more partnerships especially with the ones that will help us grow organic traffic and growth.
Work with executive leadership team and MDs make sure that the Growth team’s recommendations are implemented consistently and enforced throughout the company, in both regional and local digital editorial teams.
Work with product team to determine implementation of site enhancements, fixes, and special programs.
Manage ongoing expenses including operational and manpower budgets to ensure editorial operations remain in budget.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years of related experience in editorial, with minimum 3 years at a team leader.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the luxury lifestyle media, its major players, and its audience.
- Appreciate and can advocate the company's core values and brand equity in the luxury space.
- Proven track record in achieving business objectives and profitability targets.
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising ecosystem, including display, native, video, and social
- Proactive and result-oriented, with sound commercial acumen and business development mindset
- Self-motivated and excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills