Our mission is simple: we aim to be the best HR Solutions company by helping clients achieve success through talents. And we can only accomplish this mission by hiring our own exceptional people who share our values. When you join ACI, you become an integral part of changing the lives of working people across the industry we are passionate about, every single day.
As the industry starts to recover from the pandemic, we are now in a position to re-build our team in multiple offices. This position will be based in Sydney, with the flexibility of working from home or office.
As a Recruitment Consultant with ACI, you will have the flexibility and independence to excel, but at the same time be part of a team of consultants who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. We prefer Experienced Recruiters or a Sales-driven individual who can build senior level relationships with clients and candidates.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
- You should enjoy and thrive working independently and be able to maximise the output from flexible working conditions
- At least five years' sales and or recruitment experience
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail