Our client is an elite tailor-made holidays and luxury travel expert in designing tours, paving the way to unique destinations that were once thought inaccessible.
This role will report into the Product Director
To manage our products for effective sales and services by the Tour Consultants and Private Designers.
- To develop or review new product ranges according to company’s directions.
- Developing new itineraries or improving assisting itineraries.
- Costing and selling prices.
- Training and briefing to Tour consultants / private designers.
- To work with marketing
- In presenting the products’ USP in website, EDM and other marketing channels.
- For ad hoc tactical campaign or product adjustments
- To organize and maintain the product bank.
- To maintain relationships with the suppliers.
- To organize educational trips.
- To assist the product managers for analysis requirements.
- To work with marketing for any product launches.
- To assist in any other product related work on ad hoc basis when required.
- Strong Travel interests and experiences.
- Knowledge of sophisticated Travel requirements.
- Detailed oriented and good organizational skill.
- Project management skills.
- Past Travel related job preferred.