Our client is a regional leader in the high end luxury co-working space. They have been inspired by the demand for a more holistic space in which to conduct business – the desire for somewhere to gather, create and innovate rather than merely get things done. Because beyond productivity, work is also about new conversations, connections, inspiration, contemplation and repose. Our client is designed to be the perfect backdrop to the highlights of life happening.
This is a full back of house role and will report directly into the COO.
- Full responsible for the effective day to day operations
- Ensure on site property infrastructure is in good working order and well stocked
- Supports front end operations / Centre Manager / General Manager in all aspects and ensures that operations operate smoothly and up to guests expectations
- This is an independent contributor role, where you will be working closely with various stakeholders internally to ensure smooth and timely operations, optimizing efficiency and profitability for your assigned services.
- Must be willing to travel between different outlets in a day, sometimes multiple trips
- Recommend and implement best practices and operational improvements
- Data collection and analysis to support justification and utilization studies
- Administrative and secretariat support for purchase related items including management of funds, procurement and evaluation
- A recognised degree
- 5 years of experience managing back end support operations
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Self driven and requires minimal supervision
- Must be able to manage vendors and internal stakeholders
- Willing to be on the ground fully immersed with operations in multiple locations