Our client is a regional leader in the high-end luxury co-working space. They have been inspired by the demand for a more holistic space in which to conduct business – the desire for somewhere to gather, create and innovate rather than merely get things done. Because beyond productivity, work is also about new conversations, connections, inspiration, contemplation, and repose. Our client is designed to be the perfect backdrop to the highlights of life happening.
We are looking for a successful Marketing Manager who is highly organised, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mind-set, capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing the marketing plan in line with brand values and business strategy in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Be the Marketing Guru
- Be in charge of brand awareness, working on PR, partnerships, digital marketing and communications
- Lead the planning and delivering of marketing plans and events
- Oversee the development, management and optimisation of all paid media initiatives such as paid search, programmatic, native advertising, and paid social campaigns
- Drive innovative customer experience, working with the Operations and Events teams to ensure smooth implementation
- Ensure that offline and online insights are integrated into media planning, both regionally and locally, and support the development of on-brand experiences across communication mediums
- Prepare Event venue rate cards and location specific SOPs
- Attend relevant networking events to build database of potential clients and partners
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software, such as HubSpot Marketing, is an added advantage
- Able to organise, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Able to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
- Must be team oriented and be able to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding requirements and expectations