The CompanyOur client is the defining name in luxurious cruise travel by distinguishing itself in the ultra-luxury market with its elegant, all-suite ships, all-inclusive pricing, worldwide itineraries and genuine hospitality. They have won a reputation as the "World's Best" cruise line and seek individuals who take personal pride in their work to join their award-winning team.
This role will suit an experienced Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive who is results driven, organised and has had hands on marketing experience. This regional role requires someone who has a strong ability to communicate across multiple cultures and will be responsible for the ongoing coordination of marketing campaigns for the company throughout Asia. Responsibilities will include the localisation and translation of marketing assets for both consumer and trade across all channels. The role reports to the Director of Marketing for Asia Pacific and works closely with global teams based in Australia, the UK, Europe and the USA as well as the local sales team in Asia.
- Deliver campaign materials and rollout based on campaign mix developed in consultation with the Director of Marketing APAC and other key stakeholders, including translations where required
- Act as the champion for Asia market campaigns (email, advertising, direct mail, venues, and internal communications) to ensure activity is running to message and is on-brand.
- Support Director of Marketing APAC in designing and implementing Asia marketing strategy
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement marketing activities
- Take a design-oriented perspective and maintain the integrity of the Silversea brand
- Contribute meaningful ideas to the wider marketing and PR teams to drive revenue and new customer acquisition targets
- Contribute to an ongoing content program which will feed an email marketing strategy and social media calendar
- Maintain accurate budgets, campaign planners and critical path schedules for all projects
- Be a first point of contact for Asia trade marketing co-ops; work closely with Director of Marketing APAC, and the sales team, to review, approve and implement the coops
- Report on relevant marketing data and results, and create insights and strategies to improve conversion and continuous improvement
- Be the in-market lead for the local social media agency, to build up official online channels i.e. WeChat
- Support Director of Marketing APAC in other marketing duties within the APAC region (e.g. support projects related to AUNZ markets or global initiatives)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Minimum three years’ experience in a marketing team within the service industry (e.g. tourism, cruise, airline, hotel)
- Proven track record in campaign execution (brief to rollout) including email and social media
- Exposure to a sales-oriented environment
- Proactive and ambitious, used to working in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Strong communication and stakeholder relationship skills
- Fluent Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
- Experience in working with luxury or premium brands is a big plus
- Knowledge of the travel industry.
- Knowledge of another Asian language