Our client is a well established non-profit organisation with multiple offices in the Asia Pacific region.
This role may be based in any city located in the Asia Pacific - remote work possible. Remuneration will be based on experience and the right fit and will pay up to US$3,000.00 per month.
The Marketing director will provide vision and leadership for the strategic development of the marketing landscape, ensuring the delivery of an excellent, stimulating and innovative digital experience to all of our prospect and stakeholder audiences. In a highly competitive environment where prospective members are bombarded with choice, we need to provide a sector leading experience for all our audiences, utilising the latest multi-channel communication tactics and technologies. As an expert in your field, you will lead the enhancement of the association’s digital channels through continuous development and enhancement of our digital presence including user experience (UX), content, SEO, CRM and mobile. Throughout, you will drive the brand through all communications and channels – maximising reputation, recruitment and reach amongst our key audiences. The post-holder will oversee the development of core content and social strategies through their content team to enrich engagement, exercise synergies across marketing outputs and unlock potential content and social-led themes and campaigns. You will also give strategic direction and leadership to the web team, honing primary web product developments to ensure rich engagement with key audiences. This will include the digestion of complex conceptual ideas and bringing them to life for stakeholder consideration. You will lead further CRM integration to facilitate personalised, relevant and timely communication with our key audiences to enable them to have a best-in-class, rich and seamless university experience.
- As a key stakeholder, actively contribute to the devising of the association’s strategy, steer best practice in the area of digital user experience and content through industry best practice and analytic data.
- Explore the utilisation of market leading, multi-channel communication developments and technologies to keep all our audiences informed.
- Ideate and champion brand-building marketing strategies and communications.
- Effectively oversee and design execution of all industry and membership communications
- Clarify value propositions for all products and services
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
- Oversee the social media strategy.
- Devise and deliver an effective content marketing strategy, securing feedback, endorsement and support from key stakeholders, tailored to audience, brand and key institutional themes.
- Devise the marketing-focussed digital strategy, securing feedback and endorsement from key stakeholders.
- Lead the content, web and CRM areas to deliver industry leading digital experience and traffic and reputation enhancing content that meets the strategic objectives of the association supported by analytics.
- Regularly meet with the teams to define and manage digital, content and CRM development.
- Develop team members through reviews, objectives and identify training where required.
- Motivate team members to deliver excellence in everything they do.
- Drive innovation and encourage the wider Marketing team to seek out and identify new trends in including technical enhancement, content creation and deployment.
- Drive efficiency and planning processes that will aid digital delivery, content creation and its organisation.
- Managing any future plans for redesign of the institution’s website and bring enhancements to the Association’s marketing-focussed digital landscape.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the website.
- Effective marketing roadmap development and delivery that brings about effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Oversee digital campaign plans to ensure they are innovative, brand led and effective.
- Work with the CEO and HODs to devise more effective integrated campaigns
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, working closely
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search and social media, SEO and PPC.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Enhance analytic tools use and understanding, placing metrics at the heart of everything we do across digital.
- Lead analytic use and best practice approach through teams.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field