Inspired by technology and design, our client is an international leader in the affordable luxury market. Located in major cities throughout the world, our client is fast expanding.
- Achieve I.T. operational objectives to implement and maintain new systems; evaluate, recommend, test and install new technology; contribute information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system improvements; implement change.
- Meet IT operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determine IT service requirements by analysing needs of users/departments; prioritise modifications to core system applications; resolve organisational conflict; develop and implement documentation requirements for problem resolution.
- Improve quality results by evaluating and upgrading processes; direct changes.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends in new technologies for storage architecture, capacity, and response time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Accomplish information systems and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Implementation of business continuity plans for all operating systems
- Inspiring team leader focused on delivering great customer experiences.
- Has an excellent interpersonal and communication skills across all departments in the Hotel.
- Is flexible and able to adapt to changing situations, needs and priorities.
- A self-motivated individual with natural urge to achieve results and accomplish self-imposed goals.
- Open, direct, transparent and ethical.
- Pro-active with the ability to think ahead and plan for multiple outcomes.
- An independent decision maker who can utilise team consensus or collaboration.
Knowledge, experience, skills required :-
- 5 Years relevant experience
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology IT or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent technical, conceptual, and financial skills.
- Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals
- Network Maintenance, Network Design and Implementation, Building Relationships, Resolving Conflict, Project Management, Developing Budgets, Promoting Process Improvement, System Administration, Operating Systems, Network Hardware Configuration, NT
Systems such as
- VMWare ESXi
- Dell Storage
- Veeam Backup
- Time Software
- Check SCM
- Windows Server
- Samsung IPTV
- Info Genesis
- Samsostech Kiosk