Our client is a leader at the foreront of technology in the hospitality industry. They have sourced inspiration by forging close partnerships with best-in-class hoteliers, resulting in a comprehensive suite of integrated hospitality operations management products.
- Lead a team of Account Managers with the support, to retain customers and increase share of wallet, and to meet or exceed targets within existing portfolio.
- Enhance product knowledge internally, expand product suitability, increase product adoption and revenue.
- Work closely with the various department heads to achieve targets.
- Forecast renewal and new sales pipeline.
- Expand and maintain relationships with strategically important and key customers.
- Lead the team in assessing, clarifying, and validating market needs on a regular basis to identify regional product development needs.
- Maintain Centre of Excellence for Sales and Account Management internal processes and work with global counterparts to ensure alignment.
- Create cross-functional engagements and understandings with necessary functions, to align processes and initiatives that facilitate smooth achievement of key account management objectives.
- Motivate and support team members to meet their sales goals and professional development goals.
- Drive teamwork and collaboration, while developing the skillsets of team members for future growth.
- Proven track record to build C level and senior executive relationships with clients.
- Established C-level/executive relationships is an advantage
- Operational savvy and client management experience is key
- Seasoned professional in enterprise Sales with a technology company
- Solid experience and exposure to Account Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid negotiator and facilitator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of experience in sales and account management, consulting, working for a software vendor and/or in the travel industry
- 8 years management/supervisory experience preferred