Our client is a market leader in Singapore and is fast expanding with multiple award winning concepts and brands located in several locations.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager is to provide
leadership for day-to-day hotel operations while contributing to the overall achievement of business goals
through effective cost control measures.
This role requires a leader with strong business acumen who can maximize profitability, ensure consistent
guest experiences whilst motivating, developing and leading a dynamic team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage several divisions / departments within the hotel, ensuring strong Revpar and
average rate with good occupancy.
- Manage and enhance the efficiency and productivity of daily operations to ensure that business
objectives are met
- Maintains relationships with stakeholders to balance the Hotel and ownership’s outcomes.
- Working across functional teams and departments to establish budget and forecast to meet targets and
control operational costs whilst managing the hotel’s branding, marketing communications and events
- Ensuring the compliance of company control procedures in accordance with internal audit requirements
- Establish effective communication channels with stakeholders to provide a system of feedback on the
overall success of the hotel operations. This feedback should lead to the implementation of operational
improvements that better meet the needs & expectations of stakeholders.
- Lead, manage and motivate the team on the focus on guest experiences to deliver the personalized
bespoke service standards.
- Exposure to luxury
- A team leader with a strong desire to mentor
- Hands on - not afraid to roll sleeves up
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- A multitasker - always able to recreate demand
- Able to oversee all aspects of hotel operations