OUR CLIENT is looking for an experienced Event Manager to lead and supervise events projects being undertaken by OUR CLIENT for our preferred clients. This role will oversee managing all day-to-day event operations including producing events that enhance our organization's image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience.
Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators and possess the ability to lead and provide recommendations to clients on how their events can be successful. The ability to multi-task autonomously is a must.
- Manage mid to large scale events and projects end to end autonomously.
- Managing projects from initiation to completion, including client liaison, planning, budgeting, timeline management, supplier coordination, resource allocation, and digital integration.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts. Playing a key role in preparing high-quality proposals and presentations that showcase innovative ideas.
- Lead and curate event proposal with a creative mindset – from mood boarding to working with our designers to create the vision in both 2D and 3D.
- Holistic end-to-end event management from start to finish.
- Overseeing event setup and production, ensuring efficient supplier and contractor management.
- Managing Event Branding and Communication.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Train new employees and interns as required.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders including Directors/Co-founders of the company, existing and potential new clients, suppliers, and external professional consultants.
- Performing general administration tasks in managing day to day company operations.
- Ability to work autonomously when required.
- Championing the development and implementation of new approaches for successful events.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships, contributing to business development by identifying growth opportunities.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the events industry and relevant bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management, or other related fields.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level event project management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Multitasker, independent, responsible, meticulous in details and positive can-do working attitude.
- Good time management, ability to handle long working hours.
- Ability to travel if required for outbound project management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Remuneration and benefits, including an attractive salary, will be commensurate with experience.
- A permanent full-time position with the financial security of growing company.
- Strong opportunity for career development.
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to client experience.
- Usual 5 day working week (weekend and out of hours event work may be required).