Our client is a global leader in the market, combining creativity and marketing know-how with technical excellence our client brings together every aspect of hospitality marketing technology under one roof.
- Identify and implement business growth and build pipeline of customers, manage and maintain relationships
- Develop sales proposals and presentations to drive new opportunities and generate new business
Generating profitable sales in the marker through:
- The development and execution of a sales plan
- Supporting the development of and effective sales strategy
- Supporting sales teams by ensuring sales excellence and prospecting methodology is embraced
- Developing and being accountable for a robust sales and prospecting pipeline across all markets
- Supporting the conversion of those identified prospects into clients
- Managing an appropriate handover of new clients to the relevant client servicing teams
- Leading and managing responses and developing quality presentations as needed, working with the relevant country and regional expertise
- Developing opportunities by engaging colleagues across the business and demonstrating a strong ability to help solve clients’ needs
- Helping to facilitate activities across solution lines
- Following sales process protocols, including clearly defined sales strategy and activity, accurate pipeline reporting updates and compliance with marketing and branding standards
Intellectual Horsepower -We are looking for the best and brightest to engage at all levels of a client’s organization. We need smart people who can quickly understands our client’s initiatives and provide appropriate solutions.
Positive Attitude - We work in a dynamic, fast paced, and ever-changing environment.
Work Ethic - We work in a world of significant opportunity. We need those who think and act like a self-starter, who are willing to roll up their sleeves and engage with our teams and our customers to drive results.
Engaging Personality - We work in one of the most exciting industries in the world and with a diverse set of people. A successful account director will have a "likable" personality and demonstrate a passion for the work and the people with whom they work.
Organizational Savviness - The successful Regional Director never works alone. Ability to effectively work within our organization to drive results and positive interactions with our clients is a must.
- Proven track record to build C level and senior executive relationships with clients.
- Established C-level/executive relationships is an advantage
- Operational savvy and client management experience is key
- Seasoned professional in enterprise Sales with a technology company
- Solid experience and exposure to Sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid negotiator and facilitator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, consulting, working for a software vendor and/or in the travel industry
- 3 years management/supervisory experience preferred