Our client is at the forefront of technology innovation in hospitality. They have sourced inspiration by forging close partnerships with best-in-class hoteliers, resulting in a comprehensive suite of integrated hospitality operations management products.
This role will be based in the United States of America and will report into the VP of Global Sales and Channels.
- Achieving sales, profitability and Major Accounts (MAC) strategic objectives
- Recruit, develop, win, maintain and expand relationships with existing and new MACs
- Drive adoption of company programs and products among MACs
- Ensures MAC compliance with agreements and standard best practise
- Identify new revenue opportunities to expand the current accounts
- Develop a sales strategy to increase sales thru corporate endorsement programs (e.g. “Preferred Application” status)
- Develop marketing programs in conjunction with the Marketing team to best support MAC business development activities..
- Coordinate any events/seminars specific to a AC (supported by the respective teams)
- Increase current MAC portfolio by signing new master agreements with new MAC
- Engage and involve local teams in MAC growth.
- Other duties as assigned
- Has to be well embedded in the SaaS arena
- Hospitality experience preferred
- A strong sales professional with impeccable presentation and communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Well connected with the hospitality arena in America
- Focused, able to multitask and able to produce results
- Able to travel extensively