Our client is a world recognised international brand surrounded by the white sands and crystal blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
The resort will come with 11 celebrated dining venues, a world-class lifestyle spa sanctuary, and activities for all generations and spans across three islands with a wealth of luxuries and experiences to discover.
Director of Food & Beverage will lead the functions as the strategic business leader of the property’s food, and beverage operations, including distinct dining experiences in a selection of 11 uniquely positioned restaurants and bars with a tailor-made bespoke menu.
The position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures the implementation of the brand service and initiatives. To ensure the food and beverage operation meets the customer needs, ensuring team member satisfaction and focusing on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department.
- Passionate people developer who coordinates the selection, training, development, and evaluation of employees and managers in the Food & Beverage Division through effective management and leadership to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- The ability to coordinate the development, interpretation, and implementation of resort policies, operating procedures and training programs, manuals, directives, menus, work schedules, vacation planning and overall rules and regulations for the food and beverage Team members.
- The ability to coordinate the selection, purchasing, storage, inventorying, maintenance, and usage of all related food and beverage supplies and equipment.
- The ability to handle all guest experiences and interactions in the food and beverage area, is charge of obtaining maximum results in the utilization and appearance of the food and beverage areas, the quality levels, performance, and standards of service, and develops new techniques of service towards maximum guest satisfaction at minimum operating costs.
- In addition the Resort requires that you perform any task deemed necessary by the Hotel Manager for the efficient running of the Food and Beverage Department specifically and the Resort in general.
The Director of Food & Beverage is always working towards achieving the hotel’s Food & Beverage performance objectives and maximizing profitability. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- Solid Food & Beverage Experience within a luxury setting.
- Excellent communication skills, effective management, leadership, organizational and communications skills.
- Commercial F&B acumen skills & knowledge of new F&B trends.
- Ability for strategic and out-of-the-box thinking.