Our client is a regional market leader in the hospitality industry with their Business Intelligence solutions and provides user friendly revenue, distribution and marketing tech stacks to hotel partners to make smarter revenue and distribution decisions.
*** This will be a contractor based role ***
*** Working location only out of Tokyo or Osaka ***
- As a hunter, you source potential client opportunities via cold calling, email campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner. You format tailor-made proposals to clients.
- You organise face-to-face or online product demonstrations and advanced training sessions.
- Keep track of our existing client base and generate new sales by upselling our products according to the client’s needs.
- Contract negotiation, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and profit margins.
- Together with the team, you help building and adjusting the vision for the sales team. You build and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and the sales targets, develop innovative strategies to maximise results and identify shortfalls in the process. This all aiming at process improvements.
- Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences and organize regional road shows as required.
- You are the middleman between our client and our Product Development team. You will provide client feedback to this team so products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Keep track of your efforts in our CRM system and achieve KPI’s and targets.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Economics or other relevant fields.
- You have 4+ years relevant experience in business development in the hospitality business or with a SaaS company.
- Passion for the travel industry is an absolute must
- A hunter by heart: thanks to your hunter mentality, you can find, solicit and drive new business to our company. After generating leads, you are comfortable presenting and promoting our products by webinars and tutorials.
- Passionate about our products and tailor your pitch to the audience's needs.
- You are a self-starter: you will pose new ideas and process improvements for our sales process.
- You have experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems and related sales tools.
- You are fluent in English and Japanese. Other languages are a plus! And of course, you have excellent written and oral communication skills and you demonstrate a high level of diplomacy