Our client is a global leader in providing software and technology intelligence to the hospitality operations industry. Their platform offers hotels a suite of software applications that boost efficiency and enhance guest service, directly impacting the bottom-line. These applications are fully customizable, multilingual, cloud-based and are offered as both stand-alone and bundled packages.
With a global customer base across 40 countries their portfolio consists of some of the world’s most prestigious luxury hotel brands.
Our client is looking for a high-performing Assistant Sales Director in the hospitality market with at least 7 years’ experience and reporting to the Senior Vice President.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans for the territory.
- Developing relationships with clients.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Maximising new business development opportunities.
- Set up sales projections.
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Identify decision makers and the decision-making process in allocated territories.
- Collaboratively work with the team to develop an account plan and strategy to maximise opportunities.
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Identify buyer persona profiles.
- Follow sales process through leveraging sales techniques (Cultivating prospects, PowerPoint/Product demos in person and remote, proposal and contract process and closing the deal).
- Procure new and repeat business by monitoring contact with stakeholders in key markets.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the company product platform, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Contribute to product improvement and innovation based on the customer feedback collected.
- Act as an ambassador of the brand; network within the industry to spread awareness.
- Support and enhance an outstanding team oriented global culture.
- Support various business heads to achieve the desired growth for the region
This is for you, if you possess the following
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- A strong inclination towards technology.
- Are well connected in the industry.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- A full driving licence
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office and awareness of other sales tools.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven record of successful deals closed will be beneficial
- The knowledge, skills and ability to develop and implement strategies related to sales
- Strong business, communication and negotiation skills